Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan (Dec 13th)

Garage List
2000 M5  [0.00]
it will be here when it gets here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wc19
As some of you may know I've been waiting for my car to arrive which was supposed to be here at the end of october. It hasn't been shipped cause of the port strike however i'm very disappointed in the service that i'm getting from my dealer. The news that I get from them is whenever I call them on what's happening, for example I found out about the strike on the forum and then I call the dealer which is when they tell me that my car is stuck in Halifax. I would at least expect them to call me to say that my car would be delayed in the shipment. During the strike I called and my CA's assistant checked up on my car because i wanted to know if the car would be shipped through another route and the assistant said that the car was shipped to Edmonton which was awesome. Now with the strike ending 2 weeks ago, my dealer calls me today after my dad called to check up on the update of the car because it should've been here from edmonton which approx. take a max of 1 week(called parkshore dealership to doublecheck) and thats when I found out that my car was NEVER in edmonton and its been in halifax ALL ALONG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Receiving updates on the car ONLY when I call and getting information that even isn't correct? This is probably the worst experience and I'm very very disappointed.
:mad: :mad:
There are some things you can change and there are things you have no power over. Try to relax and spend your time thinking about other things... I know it's hard but the day it gets here will arrive faster if you're not obsessing about it. You know the saying, boiling water takes longer if you watch it.
Appreciate 0