View Single Post
      12-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #14
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannys 335i
I checked their website and it appears they have a mustang dyno. Quote from the mustang dyno site "All Mustang Dynamometers are loading dynamometers designed to duplicate real world operating conditions. Our patented control system uses eddy current power absorbers to load a vehicle exactly the way it would be loaded on the street -- including wind resistance, which is a significant factor in high-speed testing. Mustang dynos also feature a load cell to measure the power being applied to the rolls. Without going into a lot of theory, a Mustang dyno gives you a real world tune, every time."
Interesting; my brother has had work done by JapTrix on his old "toy" car -- a ~'92 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo (that thing now has ~ 450HP), and he's taking it in again for them to do some more work on it. They do great work btw. My bro also has a Lotus Elise as a "weekend car," but that 1,900 lb. car just needs no work at all.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0