View Single Post
      03-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #7
dickster
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: MB SLK230; Ferrari 206GT Dino

Kevin:

Other than the fact that your online printer probably prints two sides for the same price as one, I find it unnecessary for you to have a two-sided card.

I agree that the font is a little weak but even more important to me is that there is no explanation at to what "GTA" means. Is that an expression with which I'm not familiar or does it have a special significance to you?

Bear in mind that the 'black' you're using is going to actually be created using the four process colors (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) and that being the least bit out of register will make your small type look blurry.

You might consider a complete re-design that eliminates that problem by separating the artwork from the type using some sort of graphic shape or border.

And, remember, if you print on only one side you will have the second side to leave a message for some or write down an estimate or special request.

I owned my own print shop for 27 years and I've encountered numerous problems with full-reverse cards (white on black).

Think about it...
Appreciate 0