View Single Post
      11-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
ghueser
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5

Sirius Satellite Radio

Coming from the 2003 5 Series, my only (minor) complaint so far is the manner in which the general Audio controls work. Now 8 presets verses 18 before. Also the fact that the steering wheel has no up/down for moving to other presets quickly.............unless I am missing something with the rolling wheel.

Granted, with the New I-pod functionality and screen, there are clearly many advancements in technology from old. It's going to take some time to get used to it though.

The question I have is in regard to Sirius. The manual leads me to believe that we can "block" or "hide" channels if we wish. The fact that there are fewer presets is making me scroll through the whole list to find other occasional stations. Ideally, if I could hide....lets say the "health" channels, it would cut down the amount of channels that have to be scrolled through. I called Sirius, but they said that they cannot do this.

Has anyone had any luck with blocking channels through the I-Drive? The instructions are not real clear on this.

Thanks
Appreciate 0