View Single Post
      11-04-2023, 03:59 PM   #58
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
And I'm sorry to hear about your situation too. Any cancer just sucks in general. Your situation is very different concerning why you haven't been scoped. Having a PET show nothing in your GI track is some decent assurance there's nothing there. But I would also get the scope when you can. With you going through treatment, I would think any invasive procedure would be put on hold till you're out of treatment for a certain period. At least that's what was the case for me with my chemo regiment. The fear is the inflammation and any potential bleeding control. When I got done with treatment, I wanted the blasted powerport out of my chest. My doc told me to wait two weeks before scheduling the procedure due to ensuring any chemo traces/side effects are out of my system.

Hang in there brother. You'll get through this.
Than you for the support it's very much appreciated,funny you mentioned the damn port. I had the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville do the port#1 install,started my chemo 2 days later and port had to come out and a new one installed due to "a blood vessel being nicked" which led to a massive hematoma. That was port #1. Port #2 has been good to go since 9/29 and the other nite it started to ooze puss from the 99.9% healed incision.

Port#2 is now infected,cannot be used for chemo and has to come out. As you're aware,an infection is not good when you're immune system is compromised from chemo treatments.

Port#3 is scheduled to go in this monday,and port#2 is being removed. I F'n swear I have the worst luck. Im simply beyond upset and angry,this is kinda the straw that broke the camels back,so to speak. I'm about ready to say fuck the chemo and I'll just take my chances from here.

I've officially hit rock bottom everybody,I think I'm done&gonna tap out
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG
Appreciate 1
zx10guy5149.50