View Single Post
      06-01-2022, 02:49 AM   #27
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
If it replaces i3 on pricing i think it will be good city car. I like it, handsome, simple. Wanna see in real life but looks way better than those vulgar XM and IX7 and M4, i4 an so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKay View Post
My first thoughts when I saw it leaked yesterday: F****** finally! The last MANY BMWs have really not been something I would have been seen in. This looks quite okay though.

Kind of wished BMW had the balls to just make this a full pure EV platform and harvest the benifits of a pure EV platform (interior space, optimal use of battery placement and front cargo space etc.).
Would also have been a great signal that BMW was back on track.

They were so far ahead of the game with the i3 and i8, but completely parked the entire i-division for waaaaay too long
Agree with every word. BMW is approaching the world with same platform for ev and ice because of US I think, actually. China moving to EVs (from bottom up too, not like western co from top down), EU is running away from ICE like that meme kid running from a peacock. Russia is not relevant as a big ICE market because of buying power. Mass produced cars should be EVs.

Last edited by Tallest; 06-12-2022 at 01:40 PM..
Appreciate 3
DeeKay553.00
Vervain397.50