View Single Post
      05-31-2022, 11:32 AM   #33
retroviol3t
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 Jahre - Techno Violet

Dr. Beasley's by far and away the best product to use. I post pictures of mine often and people are in shock and awe about how clean it looks.

I was gonna shoot a video or what not to detail my process but..

1. Wheels get done one by one with a Speed Wheel Brush and Sonax. Spray, let it sit, scrub quickly and then power wash off each wheel.

2. Power wash surface of any easy loose debris. My power washer is very powerful so I use the white tip for painted surfaces and I keep a good 2 foot distance at least.

3. Foam cannon with Beasley's in an Adams cannon. Let that sit while I mix together a bucket of two capfuls of Beasley matte wash and 2 gallons of hot water.

4. Spray off foam to get off any other contaminants I can from just letting the soap soak in a little.

5. Foam with whats left in the foam cannon.

6. Wash with wash mitts. Grit guards in 5 gallon buckets. Also my rinse bucket with hot water and grit guards. My mitts are cleaned every wash with unscented, gentle Tide pods in HOT water. Air dried in dryer and set out to dry with my microfiber towels. If I ever question any of these pieces, I just order new stuff.

7. Power wash it clean.

8. Wet microfibers.. ring them clear of water regularly, wipe down to dry.

9. Pull car into garage out of sun and either later same day or next day I will spray Matte Final Finish all over the body. Tire dressing for the wheels. Windows get sprayed with Stoners. Interior gets done with Beasley interior/leather products. Vacuum.

I might be missing something... lol
Appreciate 5
81bear430.50
kiw1617.00
element561092.00
maelfyn156.50
TopM10.00