toxik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xDrive 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
It depends on if Max stays or not.

Realistically, 2026 aero regs are not as huge of a jump as the previous and they've had some pretty down years at Red Bull too. Newey's development of the suspension:aero balance is really where the gold has been on these recent RBs. Their aero efficiency wouldn't be this dominant if they didn't have the lowest deg on the grid.

That being said, Red Bull's aero team is still extremely solid and if they can nail 2026 engine regs, realistically what we will see is way more competition for the championship which isn't a bad thing.

If Max stays on the team, RB will continue to be a threat for years to come but they'll need to pay more attention to their second driver.
from everything I read, Max will leave if Newey is gone and Newey is gone due to Horner drama, based on the rumor news today. I kinda do want Max to go to AM, I heard that's a possibility, although I don't know if I believe it. I think everyone knows, Max always holds the "I'm just going to leave Formula 1" card in his back-pocket. I just don't see him using it while he's driving the winning car.
Appreciate 2
NYG10955.50