View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 07:33 PM   #5
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

I started going to church at 6am every Wed for the past year to join in early morning prayer time. We'd listen to worship music and just pray for about 30 mins and then stand in a circle and pray. I was drawn to this in a way I can't explain, the church was actually a construction site as we were renovating an old building and turning into a modern gathering place that happens to be a church. Anyway, I started forgiving everyone in my life after asking Jesus to reveal to me who I needed to forgive. This was suggested by a client of mine. That morning I broke down and cried nearly uncontrollably although not quite. I had no conscious idea I was holding grudges, zero. But that morning something happened and it was as if The Holy Spirit himself entered my heart. For about 3-4 months I was telling everyone, including strangers how amazing God was and listening to worship music 24-7. I never liked worship music ever, so I found that bizarre. Several people I work with and several neighbors also came to know God during that time after we talked. For the first time in my life I could tangibly feel what it meant to be actively loved by God. I'm not joking when I say, my body could barely contain the amount of light and love that was flooding me each day. I'm still in awe and still willing to tell anyone about this encounter if they seem interested but I'm not telling random strangers about it as much. Probably told 100 people though. Anyway, I 100% consider this a supernatrual encounter and something I'll never forget.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 4
Oldgixxer1935.00
TopM10.00