06-14-2023, 07:53 AM   #37
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
And you're coming to conclusions based on what you think will happen in the future. You're making these wild, unsubstantiated claims that sound very fanboish. The Tesla Model S is most sought after by who? Last I checked through Q1 that's the Ford F-series if you look at sales data. The Taycan is like a Model 3? What? The Turbo S ran a 7:33.xx last summer. Hardly in Model 3 territory and Porsche is gearing up for another run at it.

Even if the Plaid is faster, some people still don't or won't care. I've been saying it for years and it still holds true today: we're a ways off from large scale EV adoption. There are many hurdles to clear to get there and that's not happening in short order. Like I said, just chill. The hype and fervor just sounds silly.

My evidence is stronger than yours.

Cars are being discontinued or converted to ev.

Engines being dropped, small displacement hybrid engines are here, will soon transition to ev.

Mandates for car makers are 2030-2035. Car makers mentioning 80% of their fleet to be ev by 2030 etc.

So it’s not what I think what will happen in the future, those are the facts lol

All you guys can do is assume they’ll change it and stop the “ban or mandates “.