03-22-2024, 06:03 PM   #4
markronnie
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X1 28i

Garage List
2024 BMW X1 28i  [0.00]
UPDATE: within a day of the New OTA software 3/2024.30 that loaded directly to my 24 x1, I’ve lost XM radio entirely. It States No subscription, No Radio ID & No channels at all. I’ve spent about 2-1/2 hours on the phone with XM customer service on 2 separate occasions & they are unable to restore the Radio ID to the infotainment system.
They are suggesting that the latest BMW update is the cause. Probably loosing connection to XM’s Satellite array.

XM suggests I bring it back the BMW for service. BTW I just had it there last week for 4 days to get Drivers Assistant Plus to work since it did not since I picked up the X1 in late December.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THE XM DISABLED AS A RESULT IF RECENT UPDATE??

Since 03/2024 OTA Updated took place a few days ago I’ve lost XM Radio, BMW DIGITAL PREMIUM & the latest today 3/24/24, I’ve been removed from MYBMW app by BMW. That means my X1 does not register either the Primary or Secondary Drivers. Personalized settings are gone which took hours to inputs 3 months ago.

I’m headed to BMW SERVICE on Tuesday March 26th in the hopes they can restore everything in one visit. MY PROBLEMS ARE GROWING & IS MAKING ME RETHINK MY PURCHASING DECISION OR EVER BUYING ANOTHER BMW 🤬
Attached Images

Appreciate 0