04-11-2024, 09:36 PM   #133
Blue Angel
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 323i and 2016 535d

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANOS View Post
Interesting you are still talking out of your @$&; Come and try to buy a house in CA genius LOLL. Nowadays there is no such thing as middle class, since we have an idiot of a president (which you can relate to) and certain state governments (like dumbass newsom) eff’d that up for us normal folk.

So ya, anything below 150k doesn’t buy you even a decent sized house, but a damn shack.
I don't live there, but my son and his wife bought a modest place in San Diego last year for $1.2M. I also stayed in a Holiday Inn last night, so... feeling like I might not be completely ignorant about Cali.

You hate Biden and Newsom too? Sheeet! We'd probably get along great! Not that I have a horse in the US race, but our dumbass gubberment up here is just as bad, probably worse!

Quote:
Again, talking out of your @$&; Do you even own an EV? If so, you would know it costs almost nothing to charge those cars at your house, even at a charging station it costs like nothing (15-25 bucks for a full charge) when comparing to gas. Understand genius?
Nope, don't own one and have no desire to currently. I know several people who own them, most like them, and I've driven lots of EVs all the way back to the OG Tesla Roadster. EVs are great where they work, and not where they don't. My son just bought a MY Performance, great car for San Diego. Loves everything except the tech. Misses the real U/S sensors from his 2015 3-Series, the camera based systems in the Tesla are crap, apparently.

Quote:
Loll very happy for you, good job! 👍

Just because I mentioned how Toyota turns to bmw to build them a sports car you took that as something completely different! Was trying to make a point that they can’t make a proper gas or EV car 😉 (the only tech they know is hybrid ) I mean they do only have ONE EV and it’s absolute garbage. And once again they did turn to bmw for their Supra, so what does that tell you genius.

Kid you have absolutely no brain cells, in fact you’re pretty dumb for taking that as a compliment. Only proves that you are still a virgin with nothing better to do than to TRY to troll people and feel significant about themselves. Do you feel like a big boy now? Feel good about yourself little one? Sounds like someone needs a nap

Lmao youthful energy 😂
OUCH! Get trolled much?

Dude, if we met at a cruise night we'd probably get along. Unfortunately you are too efficient at getting butthurt and turning hot air into keystrokes. I actually am tired... on the East Coast it's bed time. Take care bud, you and your free electrons take it easy now.
Appreciate 0