View Single Post
      06-29-2023, 06:00 AM   #10
dsab85
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMC X1 i20 M Sport

We still have Issues with Android Auto on ID9, as in that phones were simply unable to connect, no matter what brand we were using (Samsung, Pixel, Huawei).

Went to dealer earlier this week who did a hard reset of the whole system (not the one via Volume button), after which we were able to successfully connect our phones. Unfortunately this process means that all profiles & keys have to be re-added, all saved settings are gone etc., so it is not something we would want to do regularly.

Anyway, this morning I got in the car and my Samsung was again unable to connect to Android Auto. When I try to connect Android Auto the screen goes black for a moment and then nothing happens. Picked up my wife's phone to check, and hers has the same Issue. Fairly annoying, as it means I will likely have to do another full reset.

I reported back to the dealer, but have a feeling that the system doesn't like multiple phones to be connected to the system. Will test that theory by only connecting one phone for the next week or so.
Appreciate 2