FZI89
Captain
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW iX1, U11

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashMonkey929 View Post
All I have is traffic camera info and remote start. I was kind of expecting heated seats and adaptive cruise control to be options since I assume all the proper hardware is there, but oh well. Don’t really need the heated seats often and after testing out the auto parking features and the occasional glitches with the lane departure warnings I don’t have much faith in the adaptive cruise control here. To be fair, our lane markings and surfaces here are pretty bad and sometimes non existent though, so the camera would have a hard time in some areas.
We don’t get remote start in Austria for the X1, and I ordered the driving assistant professional, so the adaptive cruise control etc are already included, so I can’t give any input on these add-ons.
What I can say, though, is that lane departure and adaptive cruise control work amazingly well here. Auto parking in public spaces has worked brilliantly 90% of the time. Occasionally, it reverses too far back and leaves approx. 10cm from the car behind and about 30cm from the car in front. It also sometimes reverses too fast and forces me to use the brakes.
Appreciate 0