View Single Post
      04-11-2024, 10:21 AM   #5
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKER View Post
Hoping Rangers win the cup. Been 30 years now. They have all the tools to make it happen. But I would be happy if Panthers won their first one as well after last years run reminded me of their 96 run and how Vanbiesbrouck carried the team to the finals.
Yeah, we'll see on the Panthers - they were already behind in the series with the VGK, but when they lost Tkachuk - who was having one of the most clutch postseasons in a long, long time - their chances of winning ended. I like their game - they can play fast, they can play tough, and they have goaltending. So, they have a good shot.

From a friend who is a huge VGK fan, he doesn't think they have what it takes to repeat this year - injuries, etc., so it should be a fairly wide open West. Will be fun to watch.

As for NYR - Laviolette seems to have his best season with a team be his first season, so NYR should do all they can to take it all the way this year. But, for some reason, I don't think it will be them, even though they have a solid line-up and one of the best goalie tandems possible.... I think I am just biased against Lviolette though.