View Single Post
      04-05-2024, 06:48 PM   #364
richiro
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X1 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiro View Post
So I noticed that the live content looks slightly different.

Also noticed when I park in the garage, the gauge cluster shows the parking radar, never used to do that before, would just stay the setting I had selected.

I haven’t noticed boot up being faster, when I got in after work. I usually remote start in the am so it’s on by the time I get in.

Also unsure if this is an isolated case but I did notice since the 11.2023.6X dealer installed update, the trip menu on the gauge cluster never matches up with the app, before it would be within a similar range but now the car shows I do 24-25mpg since last refuel, used to be about 28-30.

I did notice I can no longer access shortcuts from an Apple CarPlay screen. It has to be the idrive menu or Home Screen.

Will try a reset tomorrow am.

Pretty over it at this point and kind of just treating the car as a grocery getter these days.
So after a reset the shortcuts have returned to all screens. As someone mentioned above They did get rearranged.

Another observation is my fuel tank for the first time went above 400miles after a full up. I don’t know if the gauge cluster didn’t register it or who knows but that was a nice surprise. Normally a fill up shows 380ish miles.
Appreciate 0