View Single Post
      04-13-2024, 04:14 AM   #1
G82m422
Rep
Drives: M4 g82 competition

Buyers beware of bimmerplug

I need to vent..and to make this community aware of the scam artists bimmerplug is as a company.

So I ordered 2 items. Rear diffuser with side extensions and oem style side splitters…yes I know they are Chinese manufactured…

Their website says 1-3 weeks production then another 1-2 week’s delivery..cool!!!

By week 2 I hadn’t received any emails,texts or any correspondence from bimmerplug even letting me know my order was received or anything about delivery dates/timeframe…after two weeks!!

By week three I asked bimmerplug for a refund because I felt uncomfortable with the fact that they had my money and never bothered to reach out to me especially after I spent $2000 ordering from thier company….

I could go on and on. But bottom line is. Don’t order from them!!! PLEASE LEARN FROM ME!!

it’s two months later and I have yet to recieve the diffuser and rear extensions. I did however receive side splitter extensions. Not the oem extensions I ordered. I reached out to them and requested to return due to an incorrect item being received…10 days later no reply!

Beware are be careful!! AVOUD BIMMERPLUG AT ALL COSTS!!!
Appreciate 0