View Single Post
      02-21-2018, 11:12 AM   #40
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You clearly didn't watch the game. Canada wasn't even trying, my team went back to the good ole strategy of absolutely never managing to make a pass, they had absolutely no chance near the goal, our defenders looked like wooden blocks, offence was shit, all went to hell and Scandinavia has to now root for Germany.

This day could only be worse if I was in a ridiculous prolonged standoff about buying a house, AND I had forgotten that today is our wedding anniversary and now the extorting fucker I for some reason long forgotten married is demanding to know if I know how long we've been married. I don't. I have no clue. As far as I remembered, we were married in autumn or so, and this could very well be his strategy to get me to buy a house out of guilt.

That's my life! No wonder I've spent the last month avoiding the topic of homes or attempting to end up in idiotic fights about details that would result in to a stalling project.

I'm going to be murdered in my sleep and I will deserve it.
It's true - I didn't watch it. I honestly have no idea if Canada played well or not, only that we won by only one goal. The only goal, but still, only one. For all I know, we were completely incompetent on the ice too.

As to your anniversary, you at least can ballpark it based on the kids ages, depending on whether they came after or before marriage. Or you could go with the tactic of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD, without the atomic) and ask him if he remembers your first date. You could totally bluff here, because chances are, he won't remember and you can make up anything you want.
Appreciate 0