View Single Post
      03-14-2024, 06:07 PM   #100
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

I'm praying for your continued healing and that you got to come home yesterday.

My MIL was in the hospital for about the same amount of time as you, every time she thought she was going home something came up. She has about a year of healing left but she is out and about again and back to enjoying life. It was hard for her to see an end but it did come and now she doesn't feel it was so bad. She also went from being a terminal patient to now being on the path to full recovery. I believed in miracles before but after what we went through there is never a doubt now.

Biggest thing I can say (not sure how old you actually are) is if you both are in a position to retire from your business, please do. My wife and I both own businesses and it's a time robber. Our way of life has changed after seeing the amount of regret my FIL had about not spending enough time with my MIL. It was hard seeing one of the most strong people I know being crushed and blind sided. Thankfully they both have decided to retire to enjoy what's important, time together.

Don't get too frustrated, you'll be back enjoying your car soon! I'll continue praying for you and look forward to hearing about your quick and full recovery.
Appreciate 4
hubbahubba8891.00
RickFLM410991.00