01-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #8
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
My first job out of college was a CPA firm down near the Bull on Broadway and I was in the office maybe once/twice a week. The other days I would work from home or drive to construction sites doing audits for the NYC Carpenters Union. However, I just hated working from home as I really never got anything done. Probably because I didn't have an office setting at our old house .
I have an office at home, but yeah I hear ya! I thought oh man I will have time to do so much shit once I'm working from home, but it's the opposite, day goes by super fast and I barely have time to do anything. Doesn't help that I wake up at 11am though!

Luckily I do work for myself so it's not as bad as if you had a boss on your ass all day giving you work. Sometimes I have a lot of work sometimes I don't have shit. I tend to leave shit until the last minute and then bang it out in a day or so meanwhile I spent the rest of the week eating shit and feeling like I'm too busy to get anything done.

That being said I still prefer it over a regular job and honestly none of my previous jobs were that bad. Came in at 10am left at 6pm took however long I wanted for lunch, but I'm just not a people person and traffic (even at 10am) pisses me off. I notice it now more than ever since I hardly drive, when I do get stuck in traffic I'm ready to kill someone after like 2 seconds!
Appreciate 0