View Single Post
      01-28-2023, 05:16 PM   #6
iAyman
Rep
Drives: U11 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejy View Post
Driver Assistant Plus doesn't require CD from my understanding so you should be fine with the Driver Assistance features.

Without CD you would probably lose remote access to the subscription features (e.g heated seats or steering wheel (If not buying lifetime subscription - probably not needed in Oman anyway lol), safety camera subscription, map updates) and may need to physically go into a BMW service centre to get them activated and updated I'm guessing. You'd likely lose the ability to do a remote start via app without ConnectDrive also.

As for the Digital Key, the process requires the MyBMW app but I'm unsure if that then requires CD or if it communicates locally via Bluetooth or NFC to setup as you need to be in the vehicle for it. You may be fine to setup a Digital Key without CD but I am not sure and hopefully someone else could advise.
Sounds reasonable as well as true. I just checked the features list, and it clearly says driver assistant plus 5AT. I just hope it works as seen in the videos. Funny enough, the car has heated seats. I will try the BMW app once the car is received, although I don’t have high hopes.
Appreciate 0