Gaffer_H
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Fingers View Post
Congrats on the new car.

I am sure the black grill is an easy fix. I have seen threads where people replace them or even just wrap them. Shouldn't be a major issue.

How are you finding the grip and traction overall after the Audi?
Regarding the grill, I’m hoping so.

If it comes to it I’ll get it wrapped, as long as it doesn’t look like a dogs dinner.

The traction, well the difference between the two cars is like night and day.

The cars only got 50 odd mile on so I’ve not thrashed it however, I’ve had a couple of blips off the line.. it grips and gos, not a hint of wheel slip.. impressed with that.

One thing that is a tad underwhelming is the HK sound system, there seems to be a lack of bass compared to the B&O I had in the Audi, from what I can see in the settings I have, balance, fader, treble and bass but no option for the sub woofer control, should that exist or is it not a thing?

The same songs in the BMW don’t have as much punch as in the Audi, I’ll keep playing around with it.

The enhanced sound setting, to me makes everything more tinny sounding, I know we are talking about a car stereo system so it’s never going to be top notch but I expected more from the H&K.

I’m using Apple ITunes and wireless car play, I used to use the lightning adaptor in the Audi, could this be the issue or is it as it should be? I don’t know.
Appreciate 0