05-10-2021, 10:40 PM   #33
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Hmm, have you looked at Lexus UX, a vehicle that debuted two years ago, it's nowhere as good as the X1. Smaller trunk, super slow, worst interior, no pano roof etc. The only edge Lexus has is the suite of standard safety features. Only thing I see the X1 missing is BSM which is ridiculous in this day and age to not even have as an option on a luxury brand.

I am actually looking at the X1 as a current replacement to S/O's Lexus RX350 whose lease is ending in a couple months. Not everybody needs an X3 etc. We don't since we have no kids therefore the X1 does make valid sense for some and while old still offers better utility than some modern competitors namely Lexus NX/UX....
I think you will be quite happy with this car, i owned the first gen x1 and i have said it so many times this car is very underrated of what it can possibly do if it gets some proper M treatment not just M package.

Because quite good in a lot of terms the interior isn't or wasn't then the most exiting but it still was BMW interior with a certain premium feel and if i like one SUV in terms of looks then it was the X1 it just feels so compact and somehow packs a punch and that was with the x20d engine.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1
EXE462101.50