View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 12:05 PM   #9
Gemini562
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
Back in the early 90's, I worked in Japan for seven months and in Tokyo for the first four months. My roommate had left early in the morning for work and I walked to the other side of the apartment to the bathroom. On the way back, I noticed the door on the empty third bedroom was ajar. I opened it and found two young adults lying on the futon, one looked at me and said, "Scott told us we could crash here after partying last night".

I was half awake and called the office to hear about the days schedule and went back to address the strangers. I found an empty room and didn't hear the hollow metal front door close. Needless to say, Scott (roommate) had no idea what I was talking about and when I shared my encounter with a coworker, she freaked out and told me about her own encounter with ghosts in her apartment. If you've ever been to Tokyo, you know that the city is quite developed and many of those tiny cemeteries have probably been "relocated" for the sake of progress.
Did you ever get curious enough to dig into the history of your apartment or that area in Tokyo?
Appreciate 0