View Single Post
      03-30-2024, 07:16 AM   #13
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini562 View Post
Okay, so I've got this freaky tale from when I was in high school. Picture this: middle of the night, I wake up, and I'm totally stuck, can't move anything but my eyes. And it seriously feels like there's someone in the room watching me. I tried to curse at whatever it was, hoping it would scram, but then—get this—I felt this icy cold air just hit me in the face. it felt like someone was literally blowing air right onto my face. No AC, nothing. It was summer. Finally got moving again and kept all the lights on, just waiting for dawn. Next day, I told my buddies, and one suggested it might've been sleep paralysis like your body's asleep but your brain's not, and you hallucinate freaky stuff. But that doesn't explain the cold air, right??

Correct, that is sleep paralysis. My wife occasionally gets it. There are a few explanations for it but some are concerning depending on what you believe. I'll have some follow up questions. Basically don't interact with the object/person/ball of light in the room or pay mind to it. Use your eyes to notice things in the room, some items should be out of place and this will help confirm you are not awake or in real danger. Take peace in knowing nothing will actually harm you during it but could be a sign there is some kind of past evil like entity over you...if you believe that. My wifes mother had a...let's say an interesting past...which supposedly could have passed to my wife.

Quick question, did you ever have a "hearing test" in school, 1 on 1 with a "nurse" and were subjected to certain tones and told to identify patterns? Possibly flash card usage during the test as well.

Were you also told they wanted you in "gifted" classes at some point down the road?

Also not fully related but is to a point, do you have a birthmark?

There is a theory if you have had some of these things. If you don't want to answer I understand.
Appreciate 1