dejy
Private
Rep
Drives: Various

Garage List
2023 X1 U11  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecrabby View Post
Congrats! Hope the ship from Germany to Australia doesn't take too long.

which reminds me... I assume that as soon as production is about to start, no further changes to the order can be made. I need to really think fast about making a couple more changes to colors and options or risk having my CA call me to say "no more changes!"
Thanks

Yep, when I ordered I got told we only had about 4 weeks to make changes on colours or options before they were locked in. That ended up being about a month before the production start date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04S View Post
I ordered mine way back in June 22, Delivered on 30 October. I believe the first one in Australia. Mine is a 20i and is fully loaded. It came without the hands free tailgate. All of the initial batch came without that option - it was listed as a special delete on the order sheet. Not sure if they are still deleting them. It would be really useful to have it, but, you get used to not having it after a while.
Oh nice, hope you are enjoying your X1
That sucks about the hands free tailgate, based on yours not coming with it I'm guessing mine likely won't also but I'll try get my order sheet to confirm.

When did you get your order sheet? When it went into production?
Appreciate 0