View Single Post
      03-27-2024, 08:10 PM   #6
Cam330i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrettDB View Post
I've seen two X1m35i cars in different custom (individual) colors. Is anyone aware of any that are either on the ground or incoming in the U.S.????
Hellooo!

As of now, BOTH the 2024 BMW X1 - xDrive28i and the X1 - M35i can be ordered with an individual/special color at a cost of $3,000.
- I think $3,000 for an individual paint job is a steal and I would most definitely go down the individual route if I were to get an X1, regardless of trim!
NOTE: Individual paint on other 2024 BMW models can also be had, but are more expensive than the X1 - usually between $4,500 - $5,500!

Seattle BMW has a X1 - M35i that is wearing "Fire Orange III"! Although they do not provide a picture of the window sticker, the pricing guide has "special paint color" priced at $3,000 and you can use that as a reference!

I'll provide some extra individual paint resources for the 2024 X1 down below (incl. Pricing guide)

WARNING/NOTE: In my honest opinion - BMW's Individual Configurator (U.S.) is an absolute joke and is close to useless! I would only use it to see what color(s) your X1 can be had in and nothing else. If you want to see what the color ACTUALLY looks like, then I would recommend searching the forums for pictures and videos!
- Lastly, BMW's blues are NOT photo friendly and so colors like Tanzanite Blue, Midnight Blue, and/or Petrol Mica Metallic need to be seen in person, under the sun! lol

1. Fire Orange III X1 - M35i (incl. Link)

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-27 172916.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  243.8 KB

LINK: https://www.bmwseattle.com/inventory...3ef04r5y04031/

2. MY24 Pricing Guide for Individual Paint

- Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-27 173424.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  148.8 KB

3. My individual X1 would be painted in "Petrol Mica Metallic" - down below is an example from BMW's individual configurator and a link to the Petrol Mica Metallic thread that I started in the X7 (G07) forum lol

Name:  Screenshot 2024-03-27 173452.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  84.8 KB

LINK: https://g07.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=2082935

4. BMW of Mountain View's YouTube Channel - He/They post a lot of individual colors, and not only does he/they film in 4K quality, but he/they also includes a picture of the window sticker!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/@BMWofMountainViewGeniuses

That being said, please keep us posted and let me (us) know if you have any additional questions! We all family!

PS - (In my opinion) You will set the whole internet on fire if you order your X1 in "Petrol Mica Metallic"! I think that is BMW's most underrated color! Although, being that my first BMW was a 2015 BMW X1 - sDrive28i that was painted in "Midnight Blue Metallic", I may do a "throwback" and have my 2024 X1 painted in "Midnight Blue Metallic" as opposed to "Petrol Mica Metallic"

Regardless, I think the X1 is one of the handful of BMW models that can get away (and look good) with any color; just like the M3 and M8 for example! lol

Keep us posted!

Best,
Cameron (I drive a 2021 BMW 330i - his name is "Hrag") lol
Appreciate 0