View Single Post
      05-04-2024, 02:48 PM   #57
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

Tricked you!

I know you came here to see some more E46 content. Don't worry, it's getting along swell. Fresh fluids and yearly maintenance completed.

As far as it's 'modern' counterpart, I completely fell in love with this 2012 128i E82 coupe in Deep Sea Blue metallic on Black Leatherette. It has always been maintained at a BMW dealership and has an impeccable service history. This beauty is currently sitting at 181k, and it runs like a top. I will get it in the shop soon for some regular and preventive maintenance. Truly the last analogue BMW with hydraulic steering and a big ol' N/A I6 up front, (sorry no MT, but I couldn't pass it up). It drives amazingly and I've had a lot of fun (and pain), learning how to do some DIY items to it. It's a great companion to the E46. Some changes will be taking place soon, and I'll be sure to keep you guys in the loop here, or on his own thread.

*2012 128i Coupe- E82 LCI*
-Deep Sea Blue Metallic
-Black Leatherette w/ Gloss Black trim (changed to glacier aluminum- needed contrast!)
-Steptronic Automatic (not upset about it at all)
-Slicktop!
-Navigation CIC w/ iDrive
-Heated Front Seats
-Power Front Seats
and...that's about it! No packages to speak of, which I don't mind at all.

Up next, some refurbished Style 264 wheels wrapped in a set of Conti ExtremeContact DWS tires. Love me a simple 5 spoke. Needs a stagger, too! If this car drives this wonderfully on a few years old runflats, I can't even imagine the difference this setup is going to make. What an awesome and underrated car.
Attached Images

Last edited by M4_ZMT; 05-04-2024 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 2