FZI89
Captain
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW iX1, U11

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by abirmaher View Post
Hmm. I’m on 03/2024.30 and I still have the ghost light issue and have had one very sluggish day but otherwise it’s been a lot better than it was previously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plehrman View Post
I'm on 03/2024.40

It seems to have fixed the issue of the interior light toggle turning off whenever the interior lights turn on by themselves, but that issue still remains. I now have several other issues:
-System resets intermittently and I lose the display settings in the instrument panel, which have to be reset.
-System does not remember my phone and has to be re-connected manually every time I get in the vehicle.
-It was VERY sluggish yesterday, like I was riding with the e-brake on (which I wasn't). That's never happened before and went away after a few miles.

I have it in to the dealer for a 3rd time to address these issues. Fortunately they've been giving me loaners but I just want mine back and running properly!
I went to my local dealer yesterday and spoke to him about the light issue. I mentioned that some users reported that the 03/2024 update fixed the problem whilst for others it didn’t.

He suggested the following:
If software update hasn’t fixed it for everyone, then it’s likely not software related. Instead he suggested that it could be a hardware malfunction, especially since it’s happening for everyone only on the passenger side.

My car is due for the recall fix on May 21 and they’ll now also have a look at the light issue. I’ll post an update if they find anything.
Appreciate 1
abirmaher843.50