01-25-2024, 04:22 PM   #5
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMcLellan View Post
100% biased take since this is my home team: The Minnesota Vikings are one of the most under-performing sports franchises. I believe they are in the top 5 for the most wins of any NFL team, but they also are 0 and 4 in the superbowl (with the last SB appearance being in the 70's). Since I started watching them they have been to 4 NFC championship games: two of which they were blown out, and the other two they lost in a heartbreaking way. And mark my words, with the other NFC north teams on the upswing and getting better the Vikings will stay around .500 for the next 2 to 3 years resulting in another coach and GM change. On top of that Justin Jefferson will want out in a couple years to go to a contending team. I'm 43 and I am already concerned they will never win a superbowl in my lifetime.
I'm not familiar w the Vikes but the Bills' gotta be up (down?) there too. Man...
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615467.50
JMcLellan2082.50