THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums UNITED KINGDOM Coding 2019 2 Series Active Tourer F45

Today, 11:21 AM   #1
2SAT218DF45
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 Series Active Tourer

Coding 2019 2 Series Active Tourer F45

Hi All,

I was hoping the BMW community can help me understand a few things about my new (used) purchase of the 2019 BMW 2 Series Active Tourer 218D (aka F45):

1. In the photo, can you help me identify which infotainment version is this, I think it is iDrive 6.0, am I right or wrong? it is not the big screen version, FYI.

2. Does Carplay come as standard with this unit? I have been trying to get a better maps app than the stock iDrive system navigation as it lacks traffic information. Does my stock iDrive X.0 need purchase of the real-time traffic information?

3. Do I need coding of the vehicle to enable the following:
- door mirrors to fold when car is locked. It seems like such a stupid thing that BMW forgot to do. the car has electrically folding door mirrors but need a button to be pressed to enable that every time you want them to change positions ie fold/unfold

4. Is there a way to enable android auto with coding?

5. Is all of the above worth it? or should I make my peace with it?

Thanks, I hope you all have a good day.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0