Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M Competition

Garage List
WTB Air Intake

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Anyone have a air intake they are willing to part ways with? PayPal ready and to make a deal if product/price is right.

Thank you.

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 06:55 PM   #2
KCTiger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuja_a View Post
Anyone have a air intake they are willing to part ways with? PayPal ready and to make a deal if product/price is right.

Thank you.
I have an AFE unit sitting in my garage. Threw a CEL when it was installed. Sound and throttle response were awesome. Couldn't settle the CEL issue though so I put stock air box back in.
Appreciate 1
Shuja_a64.50
      03-19-2020, 07:13 PM   #3
Shuja_a
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTiger View Post
Quote:

Thank you.
I have an AFE unit sitting in my garage. Threw a CEL when it was installed. Sound and throttle response were awesome. Couldn't settle the CEL issue though so I put stock air box back in.
Is that a common occurrence with the AFE? I have been looking into them but haven't done any additional research. Wonder why it would keep throwing a CEL?
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #4
KCTiger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you.
Is that a common occurrence with the AFE? I have been looking into them but haven't done any additional research. Wonder why it would keep throwing a CEL?
Lol. Yes it is very common unfortunately. Some haven't had issues. It sounds great though. That's the worst part. Putting stock back on was so disappointing...
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 09:10 PM   #5
Shuja_a
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you.
Lol. Yes it is very common unfortunately. Some haven't had issues. It sounds great though. That's the worst part. Putting stock back on was so disappointing...
I am running catless downpipes and bootmod3 stage 2 tune, with that had the CEL off due to being catless. Curious to see if it also will keep it off if the intake throws the light
Appreciate 0