BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Free photo/video shoot for M's in PNW(Portland)

08-01-2024, 09:25 AM   #1
RussianPete
Captain
Russia
Rep
Drives: AY M4

Arrow Free photo/video shoot for M's in PNW(Portland)

Hey guys

Im a photographer/videographer and I'm looking for a nice M's to take photos/video of. Im located in Portland Oregon and can meet anywhere in the area or even better do a shoot with Mt.Hood in the back!

I have 10+ lenses to make any shot work plus a gimbal for floating highway rollers.

Hit me up on here and we can make it happen!

One of my best shots below.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lqAmansyJzY
      08-09-2024, 09:41 PM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.95]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianPete View Post
Hey guys

Im a photographer/videographer and I'm looking for a nice M's to take photos/video of. Im located in Portland Oregon and can meet anywhere in the area or even better do a shoot with Mt.Hood in the back!

I have 10+ lenses to make any shot work plus a gimbal for floating highway rollers.

Hit me up on here and we can make it happen!

One of my best shots below.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lqAmansyJzY
You may want to come to M Car Days in Tacoma on September 14th. Around 200 M cars should be there. Here is the link to the local BMWCCA event: https://bmw-club-psr.org/events/2024/09/m-car-day/
      08-21-2024, 11:44 PM   #3
meatbleach
Registered
Rep
Drives: mercedes benz

That sounds like an awesome opportunity for anyone in the Portland area with an M series car! The idea of capturing shots with Mt. Hood in the background would make for some stunning visuals. It seems like you're well-equipped for the shoot with your range of lenses and a gimbal for those smooth, cinematic highway rollers.
Appreciate 0