BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 and X2 forums (U11/U10) General BMW X1 and X2 Discussion (U11 / U10) (2023+) Red/Black M Sport seats vs Black Perforated Veganza

04-12-2024, 01:20 PM   #1
DarkHelmet
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 M35i

Question Red/Black M Sport seats vs Black Perforated Veganza

So I was all set to go with the X1 M35i with Black Sapphire Metallic exterior and Black Perforated Veganza interior, but now have the opportunity to get one with Frozen Pure Grey Metallic exterior and Red/Black Bicolor Perforated Veganza M Sport seats (for a bit more $$ obviously).

I think I'd really like the Frozen Pure Grey Metallic exterior, but am not so sure about the red/black seats. Obviously this ends up being a pretty personal choice, but just wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts about the red/black seats? I'm not a super flashy type of guy (although I know the grey exterior is flashier than the black).

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 02:29 PM   #2
DF777
Registered
Rep
Drives: X1M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHelmet View Post
So I was all set to go with the X1 M35i with Black Sapphire Metallic exterior and Black Perforated Veganza interior, but now have the opportunity to get one with Frozen Pure Grey Metallic exterior and Red/Black Bicolor Perforated Veganza M Sport seats (for a bit more $$ obviously).

I think I'd really like the Frozen Pure Grey Metallic exterior, but am not so sure about the red/black seats. Obviously this ends up being a pretty personal choice, but just wanted to see if anyone else had any thoughts about the red/black seats? I'm not a super flashy type of guy (although I know the grey exterior is flashier than the black).

Thanks!
I would not care about the seats as much as the paint.
Google BMW Frozen Paint.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 07:02 PM   #3
timesone
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW X1

Quote:

Thanks!
Driving a Bmw is already flashy your options make it super flashy
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2024, 10:54 PM   #4
coffejor
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 X1 M35i; 2022 X3 M40i

Quote:
I bought my X1 M35i in Frozen Grey. Love the color - I get lots of comments on it. Ultimately, I opted for the black alcantara seats over the red/black because they were a little loud for my tastes. From a practical perspective, don’t love the alcantara as it is a magnet for dirt and always looks messy.

Let me know if you have any questions about the color or want any pictures.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 12:00 AM   #5
FZI89
Captain
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW iX1, U11

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffejor View Post
I bought my X1 M35i in Frozen Grey. Love the color - I get lots of comments on it. Ultimately, I opted for the black alcantara seats over the red/black because they were a little loud for my tastes. From a practical perspective, don’t love the alcantara as it is a magnet for dirt and always looks messy.

Let me know if you have any questions about the color or want any pictures.
I have the alcantara seats and they look as good as new! I find them incredibly easy to maintain with very little effort. One big benefit of alcantara over veganza is that any scratches can be brushed out. If you get a scratch on veganza, that it. No getting rid of it
Appreciate 1
tex26702415.50
      04-13-2024, 04:11 AM   #6
ranceny00
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW X1 xDrive35i

We’ve got the massage option on the regular seats (wasn’t available on sport seats) and I use it every single day.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 06:29 AM   #7
abirmaher
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 & 2024 BMW X1 M35i

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
I LOVE the red interior. But like you said it’s a personal choice.

These are mostly not in direct light so they look a bit more muted. In better light they are brighter.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2024, 11:24 PM   #8
DarkHelmet
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 M35i

Thank you everyone for the great advice!
Appreciate 0