BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Still want an EV?

Today, 01:30 PM   #8317
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Man View Post
Ask Scotland and the UK with the ULEV zones how the center path is going. The Green Insanity is a cult, they do not go back. They can be voted out, maybe, but the indoctrination is strong.
ULEV is its own issue.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:01 PM   #8318
Weather Man
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition AWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblansten View Post
ULEV is its own issue.
You're not paying attention then.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:22 PM   #8319
gblansten
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 23 Tesla S Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Man View Post
You're not paying attention then.
I have read many articles on this. I can't pay more attention to it though. I'm tapped out. I will plan to stay at my present level of staying fairly well informed on the topic and the impacts and the stakeholders in this policy.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 03:36 PM   #8320
AmuroRay
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car-Addicted View Post
from the land of the strange

EV owners say their cars are making them SICK - as driver claims her Tesla caused her nose bleeds, 'debilitating' body pains and hair loss

15 May 2024
There are growing reports of electric car drivers suffering motion sickness, dizziness and nausea from the vehicles' braking and acceleration systems.

And a former Tesla owner has claimed that she experienced nosebleeds, hair loss and 'debilitating' body pains while using the vehicle she purchased in 2021.

While she was not entirely sure the Tesla was at fault, the Georgia resident and said her symptoms disappeared after selling the car.

Tesla has been accused of being the 'worst offender' for causing motion sickness from its one-pedal throttle because they can be 'very jerky and really abrupt,' Ed Kim, president and chief analyst of AutoPacific told ABC News.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ick-Tesla.html

OK EV's cause hair loss? Sometimes you just need to understand that your customer base is a fry short of a happy meal?

Go back a few pages where I can as laughed at for pointing out people have EMF sensitivity and that high emf fields that these cars can put out can make people sick.