BMW
X1 / X2
forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos New Bentley Batur convertible

Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #23
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
A hardtop convertible would be sweet but add a ton of weight with all of the insulation they use. Rolls uses soft tops too, must be junk.
Lord knows it can do w some wt savings.

LOL, nice strawman...but, ya, junk in terms of for ppl who love driving. RRs are meant for you to sit in the back and driven by chauffeurs.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 12:55 AM   #24
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Lord knows it can do w some wt savings.

LOL, nice strawman...but, ya, junk in terms of for ppl who love driving. RRs are meant for you to sit in the back and driven by chauffeurs.
Have you driven either one? The Wraith is easily one of the best cars I’ve ever driven. I haven’t had the chance to drive the current generation of Bentleys yet but all I’ve heard is how great they are. The interiors are incredible in them.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:15 AM   #25
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
Have you driven either one? The Wraith is easily one of the best cars I’ve ever driven. I haven’t had the chance to drive the current generation of Bentleys yet but all I’ve heard is how great they are. The interiors are incredible in them.
No, but I can't imagine it handles like a Lotus or Miata. If you could explain why it's the best I'm all ears.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:04 AM   #26
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
No, but I can't imagine it handles like a Lotus or Miata. If you could explain why it's the best I'm all ears.
When you’re old you’ll care less about shoe-horning yourself into a tiny car and more about driving one of the best cars on the planet. I’ve had plenty of sports cars and currently have a 458 that I traded the Wraith for, but there is nothing that drives like a Rolls. It’s the absolute smoothest most luxurious ride you can possibly get. It’s fast for its size, you feel like a total boss driving it, the upgraded sound system is the best I’ve ever heard in any car that’s OEM, and it’s just an experience that no other manufacturer replicates including Bentley. The Rolls of today is not the Rolls of the 1980s.

Last edited by dgoldenz; Today at 02:13 AM..
Appreciate 0