E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Feeler FS: Brand New US Import 335xi E92 Space Gray

12-22-2007, 12:51 AM   #1
kalch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Gracie:E92 335 19" S/P/FL/CA

Feeler FS: Brand New US Import 335xi E92 Space Gray

Hi guys,
a friend of mine has gone through the process of importing an E92 335 xi, loaded, just missing Comfort access and Navi. The car will arrive in Canada within the next month or so, with 0 (zero) km (miles) on it, and it will be completely ready to drive in Canada, everything done, etc. The car is Sparkling Graphite, black leather, and don't quote me on this, but I think metallic trim.

However, circumstances may have changed and he may be thinking of just transferring the bill of sale to someone who may want to purchase here in the GTA. So, he will talk to the broker, and have the new purchaser put as the first driver on the ownership when the car lands here in Oakville. This will be a brand new car, no previous owner, an imported car from the USA.

I can't remember the exact dollar figure, but I know when he signed the deal the dollar was at $1.10, so I can't remember if the deal was struck in Canadian Dollars or American Dollars, but I think American Dollars.

The deal will be for someone who wants the car for them to give pay the broker, not him for the money. My buddy just wants out of the deal, as he needs a car ASAP.

This car may be a month away from being ready to drive in Canada, due to the BS going on at the border, RIV, etc., so my buddy just wants out.

If he can't find someone, he'll figure something out, or just wait and keep the 335xi. I want to say the amount is $54000 USD all in (it may be $59000), i may be off a couple grand or two, but that's USD. This number is based on the US MSRP, and includes all (I think) the crap, meaning import, letter, taxes, and other fees. So the wiggle room came with the fact the broker charged USD MSRP, plus other stuff. Again, I'm posting this for him, so Im not entirely 100% positive of the exact number. But I can say you'd save a whack of d'oh and money! As far as I know, the broker cut a deal with a bmw dealer in Ohio.

Serious enquiries only PM me.
He only wants to deal with someone in the GTA who can come and meet with him. And knows the car may not be available to drive until late January or early february. He's a lawyer at a very reputable law firm here in Toronto, so this isn't a slight of hand or shadey deal.
      12-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
Rossland
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: US 06 330xi

Ask your friend to join this forum and post the details himself, and be sure to post the VIN number!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
kalch
Lieutenant
Rep

ok, it's $54K USD plus GST and PST, Space Gray, black leather with metallic trim.
Premium and Sport Package; IPOD adapter; cold weather package; bluetooth; Premium Sound
335XI e92 (coupe-MT), all the bells and whistles EXCEPT there is NO navi and no comfort access

Given the current situation, this deal is $4000 cheaper than any import you can get now, as well.

Last edited by kalch; 12-23-2007 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: this car is now for sale
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2007, 10:09 AM   #4
kalch
Lieutenant
Rep

no longer a feeler, this car is for sale
      12-23-2007, 10:16 AM   #5
sandecker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: LSB M3 Ultimate DCT

I'd be curious to know if they did/or are in process of doing, the required cluster conversion which is about $1600....since that came into effect Nov 26has the broker acccounted for that?
Appreciate 0