F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 428ix Convertible storage and other owner questions
Extreme Powerhouse

06-23-2015, 11:13 AM   #1
jessenj
Registered
Rep
Drives: 428ix Convertible Imperial Blu

428ix Convertible storage and other owner questions

I am coming from a Range Rover Evoque and one of the biggest features I'm missing is little compartments or places to put my "stuff", so what does everyone do? I need a visor organizer, a place to keep extra wires, coins, my keys when I'm driving, the contents of my pockets, paperwork, lottery tickets, receipts, etc. So, does anyone know the dimensions of the visor? Has anyone used any of the seat-back organizers, and if so, which? Also, does anyone have any recommendations for tints? I called a local shop and I think they start thinking "oh a new BMW convertible huh? how bout some good old price gouging" and I've been quoted $600 to do a simple tint job. Has anyone had any luck doing an install of the laser-cut tint kits? If you live in the New NJ/NY/PA/CT area, have you had any luck with install places?

Thanks in advance. This is only day 4 with my new car and I want to get back to the level of daily usability I had with my Evoque.

Jesse
Appreciate 0