E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Tint Shops in I.E. experienced with E92 Dot Matrix?

01-13-2016, 05:01 PM   #1
SlowestE92
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 6MT

Tint Shops in I.E. experienced with E92 Dot Matrix?

Got a gift card for xmas from a supposed reputable local shop, but when I tried to express my concerns in advance about the dot matrix the convo got weird. Firstly 'yeah, it wont stick' I tell him my specific body type 'oh ive done hundreds of those np..i do bmws all the time'

Told him that its a problem specific to the coupe in that chassis. In the end, he couldn't assure me that it wouldn't look bad and eventually hung up on me.

Any recommendations in the Inland Empire for a solid tint job? I'd even be OK with the black vinyl strip workaround.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2016, 11:54 AM   #2
2turbodinan
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e93

Steves professional tiny shop

These guys do a solid job. Get the top of the line ceramic tint that actually staves off heat. I got my e93 and my mom's x5 done here. They do a great job.

Here's the address:

1639 w foothill Blvd
Upland, ca 91786