E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > New Project for the Summer

06-26-2016, 08:31 AM   #1
maruzo
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Sport 6MT

New Project for the Summer

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased an used 2006 E90 330i sport 6MT. Love the car. Great driver's car.

My problems with the car has slowly piled up so I like to get everything fixed at the same time.

Right now the pdc sensor is still not working. I bought 2 new units from ebay, one really cheap from china and another one more expensive from Europe. Both failed to click and failed to work. I'm not sure if I need to do anything first before installing the unit, so I just plugged it in and started the car. But that didn't work.

I also want to install the cd/ mp3 changer, the usb retrofit, as well as the rearview camera. There's a brake pad sensor warning because the shop that did the previous work on replacing the front brake sensor didn't reset the sensor on the system.

Does anyone near los angeles have the experience and would like to tackle this project on my behalf?

I'll make it worth your while!

Much obliged!

Theo
Appreciate 0