E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > O2 problems on my 320si

09-07-2016, 04:25 AM   #1
Faruk
Rep
Drives: 320si

Garage List
  [0.00]
O2 problems on my 320si

Hi guys,

My car had a check engine light and my local service said me i 2 of my past-cat and 1 of my pre-cat o2 sensors giving error and my cats blocked and needed to change all of them. My car is currently 136km about 85k miles. I know around these mileage i cats and o2 sensors can faily normally. But is it true all of them failing at same time. Can be those errors connected each other like maybe only my cats blocked and sensors are fine.
And since i want some more power can i make cat delete and o2 sensor changes and run like that. After cat delete i know that my check engine light come back. Is this give me a reduce on my performance.

And also my car having bad mpg and performance. And weirdly i think my engine compression when i let of the gas is too much. I think those connected to my blocked cats.

Sorry about my bad english. I need some help. Thanks for all.
Appreciate 0