F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 430 GC Allocations
proTUNING Freaks

05-26-2017, 02:15 PM   #1
skier219
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i, M2C, Ferrari 328

430 GC Allocations

Anybody have information on 4-series allocations and production? I finally got everything together to put in an order for a 2018 430 GC, and the order came up "047" status when the dealer put it in, which means in order bank, waiting on an allocation.

They thought that was odd and called the regional BMW rep while I was there, and it looks like there aren't any allocations anywhere. Not sure if this will change with more allocations coming next month, but the rep said to keep the order in and she would see what she could do.

From what I overheard, there are June builds (all filled up), and the next batch of builds won't be until August. It's like they are skipping July production if I am understanding right. An August build would put me at September delivery, and that's an awful long wait for a fairly garden variety BMW (let's face it, this is not an M car or anything special/limited).

The dealer has been great to work with and pricing is very good (this would be the 2nd BMW I have bought from them). I don't think they are playing any games -- they seemed surprised about this. I am hoping to get a status update next week. There's a similarly equipped car on the lot at another local dealer, but they are not real easy to work with and their pricing is not as good. But I'm pretty sure I could twist their arm into a decent end-of-month deal if it came down to it.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2017, 04:03 PM   #2
CalCarNut
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F36 Jet Black Sport Line

Garage List
BMW of Beverly Hills has 1 2018...Imperial Blue/Black Sens 430 GC w/ nav..$46K; basically what I was looking for back in 2015 lol.