E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HKS SSQV BOV Install Question

06-18-2017, 11:32 AM   #1
McLeanSC
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe Sport

HKS SSQV BOV Install Question

Hi guys/girls. Just finished the install on my VRSF/HKS Charge Pipe and BOV install. I fired the car up, let it get up to temp and rev'd it a good few times to check if there's anything I'd forgot. All good.

However, now I'm in the flat my paranoia has taken over. When connecting the OEM vacuum line to the SSQV, I just stuck the filter thing at the end of it the OEM line (that originally goes into the 3 piece connection for the recirc valves) and then cut the silicone hose I got with the kit to size, put it on the other end of the filter and ran it to the BOV (making sure the filter was facing the correct way). Is this ok? I got a bronze adapter with the kit which I haven't used and it got me thinking "well they wouldn't provide it if it wasn't needed".

Cheers.
Appreciate 0