E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 07 bmw 335i for sale. michigan

10-26-2017, 04:41 PM   #1
panj2
Rep
Drives: 335i

07 bmw 335i for sale. michigan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
07, n54 twin turbo 335i for sale, rwd,I bought this car two and half years ago, 52k miles now, it has a rebuilt title due to front damage but no structure or frame damage at all . Because BMW is so easy to get total loss, definitely professional repair, car has no problem at all, service did in BMW dealership in Trevers city.
Replaced:
Water pump and thermostat changed 5 month ago still has warranty.
Radiator change in 5 month ago still have warranty
Replaced the coils recently, good to go
Replaced battery 1 month ago with professional coding and programed.
Replaced low control arm bushings

Poformance:
I have a Cobb access port on the car
And a VRSF downpipe, but haven't​ put on the car yet, 18 inch sport wheel, with pretty new Bridgestone tires front 225 rear 255,
And also a set of Bridgestone snow tires, can go with the car, car makes about 380-400 horsepower, with 400 ft/lb of torque.
Car:
Has sprot, premium, cold weather package, almost every options in the car, heated seats, logic7 Harman kadon speakers, Idrive, no low ball please , the reason I need change the car is because I need a bigger vehicle. After put the snow tires on, actually this car doing pretty good on the snow, I only drove this car 2 winters, the previous owner said this car has never been touched snow, so absolutely no rust at all, Car is in excellent condition never smoking in the car , linterior 9/10. M3 front bumper. price of the car 12000, phone:2313492157,email panjiahao58@gmail.com

Attached Images

Appreciate 0