F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Off Topic > Old woman in a Nissan Micra
Studio RSR

06-14-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
Mr Burt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 340

Old woman in a Nissan Micra

Nope it's not one of those threads where I slag off some old dears driving. Very much the opposite.
Had to drive through mid Wales to the coast this morning and some of the traffic was challenging to say the least on the A and B roads.
I came up behind a really crappy looking light green Micra covered in farm shite and knocks.
Once the road opened up the old dear absolutely nailed it for 10 plus miles before I got past her. Every corner taken right at the limit, braking only when necessary and not a single overtake opportunity missed. And on these roads there are no long straights to reward the untalented
I could see the silver hair and thought it was sone crazy young hipster but when I did get past, it was in deed a woman in her 60's.
Local who no doubt drives those roads all the time, but it just made me chuckle and I gave her a thumbs up as I past, it made my day. Quality
Appreciate 3
Soul_Glo13398.00
1 AKY459.00