E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Who knows where can I get Info of Car Donation in Minnesota for disabled people?

08-04-2008, 01:27 PM   #1
bobywidy
Registered
Rep
Drives: bobywidy

Who knows where can I get Info of Car Donation in Minnesota for disabled people?

Is for a couple with hard disability. They need transportation, like a car or van special for and they have no money.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
bajajcd100
Registered
Rep
Drives: in

Who knows where can I get Info of Car Donation in Minnesota for disabled people?

I would first call your county Car Donation in Minnesota, found in your county government listings, make an appointment, take documentation and in conference with the case worker, take notes, then follow their advice. If their suggestions don't net you what you need, use the same approach with the Salvation Army, then United Way. Also, online, Google "Car Donation in Minnesota". That will net you agencies asking for donations of cars, but to whom, using their Contact Us form; you can state your need.
      08-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
bajajcd100
Registered
Rep
Drives: in

Research evidence suggests that having a car is a worthwhile investment in better outcomes for low-income families. Recent reports quantify the additional money required to own and operate personal vehicles, as compared to the lower cost of traveling on public transit.

--------------------------
donate a car to charity - together everyone achieves more!
--------------------------
Car Donations In Minnesota
Appreciate 0