F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Suspension | Chassis | Brakes > What's up with my endlinks?
Studio RSR

06-10-2019, 02:18 PM   #1
jh_f30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sportline Auto RWD

What's up with my endlinks?

Hey guys, so I was just under my car doing an oil change and a quick visual inspection and I noticed a slight difference in my left and right endlinks. The driver's side looks straight and even where it attaches to the swaybar, but it looks like the passenger side is slightly off canter. I'm lowered on H&R sport springs, everything else on my suspension is stock. Will probably do shocks/struts within the year.

Basically, is there something terribly amiss here? Is there something I can do to adjust it or should I be looking at replacing the endlinks? I've read that lowering a car without making supplementary changes to the endlinks isn't ideal, but could this be the cause of the slight deflection or could there be something else at play that's affecting my suspension?

First pic is the driver's side. Second is the passenger side. Taken from the front to back.
Attached Images

06-10-2019, 04:22 PM   #2
Orion4
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Sport Line Sedan

Looks like your pass. side endlink is bent/deformed at the head.
Appreciate 1
Wires1667.50