BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

07-19-2020, 06:00 AM   #1
Anterialis
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G05 45e

45e - how to get a SoC read out?

Hi!
I previously owned a F30 330e (hybrid), and by toggling the BC-button a few times I would get a State Of Charge read out. I remember that when forcing electric drive, the batteries ran down to "maximum" 3-4 % before the ICE turned on. I haven't figured out how to get the SoC in percent in this new 45e, how do I do that? I know its always in the lower right corner of the instrument panel, but its not that easy to find the exact number as it only states 100, 75, 50, 25, 0%. If its anywhere in between you have to gestimate. Is there a way to get the exact (xx%) number?
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2020, 10:04 AM   #2
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anterialis View Post
Hi!
I previously owned a F30 330e (hybrid), and by toggling the BC-button a few times I would get a State Of Charge read out. I remember that when forcing electric drive, the batteries ran down to "maximum" 3-4 % before the ICE turned on. I haven't figured out how to get the SoC in percent in this new 45e, how do I do that? I know its always in the lower right corner of the instrument panel, but its not that easy to find the exact number as it only states 100, 75, 50, 25, 0%. If its anywhere in between you have to gestimate. Is there a way to get the exact (xx%) number?
You can see it in connected drive app. I haven't seen a percentage in the car either. You can also see it on Apple Watch.
Appreciate 0