BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

10-08-2020, 03:48 PM   #1
Morangers7
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3MC

PTF Black Friday?

I'm planning on going the BM3 route but since it's getting close I was wondering, does PTF typically do a Black Friday sale? I don't mind waiting another month if I can save some cash...

Also wondering about Evolution Racewerks? Going to add the catted DP as well.

Since I got my car after the holidays last year I wasn't around to see if they do anything or not.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
Torinalth
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 x3 M40i

Garage List
I don't think I've ever heard of a PTF sale.... but I know there are some people that sell the licenses (NOT SECOND HAND) that are a few bucks off, but i do mean a few. and YES wait for BF for the ER sale. I got a sick amount off of mine last year and can not recommend waiting for it enough. I got catted and thermal coated for less than the standard catless DP price. order direct from ER, as they had by far the best deal on theirs last year.
      10-08-2020, 08:01 PM   #3
Morangers7
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinalth View Post
I don't think I've ever heard of a PTF sale.... but I know there are some people that sell the licenses (NOT SECOND HAND) that are a few bucks off, but i do mean a few. and YES wait for BF for the ER sale. I got a sick amount off of mine last year and can not recommend waiting for it enough. I got catted and thermal coated for less than the standard catless DP price. order direct from ER, as they had by far the best deal on theirs last year.
Awesome, thanks for the info!
Appreciate 0