Technical Sections Wheels / Tires

06-17-2021, 07:53 AM   #1
Mperor
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 911S, G80 M3

Lug bolt lengths for spacers?

Folks, for those who have 12mm and 15mm spacers setup, do you know the length of the lug bolts for each?
I am planning to get the Future Classic spacers but I want to get the better lug bolts rather than using the ones that come with the spacers... I don't want to use the stud kits (not liking the look of the studs sticking out). Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 10:11 AM   #2
///MeraldCity_G82
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BSM M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mperor View Post
Folks, for those who have 12mm and 15mm spacers setup, do you know the length of the lug bolts for each?
I am planning to get the Future Classic spacers but I want to get the better lug bolts rather than using the ones that come with the spacers... I don't want to use the stud kits (not liking the look of the studs sticking out). Thanks.

I can measure with digital calipers next week when I swap wheels. If you need a quicker answer try hit up IND
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 02:47 PM   #3
Mperor
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 911S, G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSM_G808 View Post
I can measure with digital calipers next week when I swap wheels. If you need a quicker answer try hit up IND
Thanks, no I am not in a hurry, I am still waiting on my car, just want to do all my researches out front and get the parts... put them all in as soon as my car arrived.
Appreciate 0